Many of our irrigation and landscape installations are contracted by repeat customers pleased with the professional attention to detail, our affordable pricing and the wide variety of gardening services offered before, during and after each project is complete. Contact Rudy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about home builder landscaping services.
Irrigation Design & Installation
Countryside installs products manufactured by industry leaders Hunter and Rain Tree. We work closely with all of the water districts and their inspectors through the permitting, testing and approval processes to insure an environmentally safe solution for each residence. We then spend instructional time with the homeowner to learn the best ways to conserve water and avoid unnecessary misuse, runoff and erosion. Contact Ramiro at email@example.com for more information about home builder irrigation services.
We ensure your system works properly.
- We make sure the clock is set for the proper day of the week and time of day.
- We make a list of all the stations and where they water. Include type of plant being watered and type of heads. Place list in the controller for future reference.
- If the controller has a battery backup, replace it at the beginning of each watering season.
- Repair or replace broken or missing rotor heads, spray heads, “bubblers” and drip emitters.
- We make sure all heads pop-up all of the way and fully retract when the water is turned off.
- Check for sprinklers blocked by grass, plants or other obstacles. If the spray is blocked, remove the obstacle or move the sprinkler head.
- We make sure sprinklers are vertical and flush with the soil grade. Soil should be tightly compacted around the sprinkler.
- Check for proper pressure. Water will stream out of the sprinkler instead of forming a spray if the pressure is too low or mist excessively if it is too high. Install a pressure-reducing valve or reduce flow through the valve.
- Clean or replace clogged nozzles and clean the sprinkler’s trash screen, if it has one.
- We make sure all heads direct water to landscape and not to impervious surfaces such as pavement.
- And we make sure a rain sensor is properly installed, set at one-fourth of an inch or less and not sheltered by walls, shrubs or other plants.
Countryside currently provides lawn maintenance services only for large scale new home builders and residential subdivisions. Contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-748-0369 for more information.
- Debris cleanup
- Shrub pruning
- Tree trimming
- Overseeding/winter rye seeding